Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching Training Boot Camp v3.0 (CS-CCNA)
About this course:
QuickStart's CCNA Routing and Switching Boot Camp is one of the most in-demand and popular CCNA certification training in existence. It is our guarantee that you will get certified in less time, for less money, and gain hands-on experience which you will take back to your job. Our certified and experienced Cisco instructors work with you to train you in ICND1 and ICND2 skills to qualify you as a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
Our accelerated boot camp style training has revolutionized the IT training industry and after more than twenty years has become the top of the industry standard. UnitekTraining's training teams are recognized as trailblazers that have revolutionized the way IT is taught and absorbed. For our students, this means world-class training that keeps you engaged, challenged, and entertained all from the best Cisco certified training team your training dollars can buy.
The average salary for Cisco Certified Network Administrator is $84,000 per year.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for
- Network Administrator, Network Support Technician or Help Desk Technician.
The Cisco CCNA training is designed for existing and aspiring network professionals (PC technicians / Systems Administrators / Network Administrators / Systems Engineers). While not required, if you have any of the following certifications, you are most likely ready to take the Boot Camp: A+, Network+ or MCP Certification.
Upon completion, this course will enable students to:
- Build Local Area Networks and describe network fundamentals
- Establish internet connectivity
- Secure and manage network devices
- Operate medium-sized LANs with several switches, trunking, supporting VLANs and spanning trees
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Configure EIGRP in IPv4 and IPv6 environment.
- Troubleshoot and configure OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environments.
- Define the characteristics, components, and functions of a WAN.
- Define the implementation of device management through intelligent and effective ways.
- Understand cloud services, virtualization, QoS and network programmability related to core segments and WAN.
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain medium-sized networks, which includes connecting to WANs and initializing network security.
- Describe effects of new technology such as IoT, SDN, IoE, and IWAN on evolution prerequisite
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...