Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (CS-ICND1) v3.0
About this course
The Cisco Certification training course-Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) v3.0, provides information and learning which are practically required for routing, core switching and other technologies for the network layers from 1 to 3. Some of the topics have been added for detailed learning like, access points, additional focus on basic network security, interactions of the firewalls, IPv6 along with some other network functions.
This Cisco networking devices training course is detailed instructor-led course which provides it students with lecture handouts, hands-on lab practice and implementation via examples. This is all practiced in fully developed labs by the help of virtual IOS environment with topologies which provides a better insight and learning. The course makes students experience hands-on discovery using challenge labs associated with each singular module. The completion of this course will also train students for the Cisco: ICND1 Exam.
The average salary for a Cisco Certified Network Administrator is $84,000 per year.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
- Network managers.
- Cisco Channel Associates.
- Network experts.
- Engineers for network support.
- The students are required to have beforehand knowledge on:
- Know IP address basics.
- Skills of using computer literacy basic internet.
- Skills on handling and operating basic PC operating system
Suggested prerequisites courses
- Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Boot Camp (CUWNBC)
Upon completion, this course will enable students to:
- Create internet linking
- Improve and upgrade small and mediocre sized networks.
- Witness network basics and produce simple LANs.
- Operate, handle and provide safety to network devices.
- Explain the basics of IPv6.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...