Work-Life Balance for Women in Business
Everyone finds that their life is unbalanced from time to time. If left unaddressed, that lack of balance can cause stress, decreased productivity, and even health problems. Stereotypes and expectations about what matters to women can exacerbate work-life balance challenges. This course explores the importance of prioritizing things that matter to you, both at work and at home, and introduces techniques that can help individuals and organizations make work-life balance possible.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Identify the major sources of work-life balance conflict
- Discuss the myths about work-life balance — including the make time later, division of labor, and quality time myths
- Identify your personal work-life priorities and goals
- Describe double standards that men and women face when it comes to work-life balance
- Explain why it is important to say no to some opportunities
- Consider various strategies for managing stress and avoiding burnout
- Identify strategies to achieve balance, including balancing by week, over a year, and via a short career
- Describe ways companies can support employees in pursuit of work-life balance
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 3 CEUs / 3 PDUs / 3 HRCIs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...