Frontline Manager™: Work-Life Balance
Finding a healthy work-life balance—knowing the right amount of time to devote to your work, to your family, and to yourself—has never been easy, especially for those in managerial positions.
This introductory course is meant for frontline managers, or aspiring frontline managers, who recognize work-life balance as a skill and want to improve their ability to create this balance. This course looks at methods and techniques to reconcile work and family. You will also consider the question of personal fulfillment and the needs and demands of leadership.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Define work-life balance and discuss its importance
- Identify the major sources of work-life balance conflict
- Identify your personal work-life priorities and goals
- Identify strategies for reducing screen time
- Assess the effectiveness of different ways to reduce stress
- Consider various strategies for managing stress and avoiding burnout
- Explain why it is important to say "no" to some opportunities
- Identify strategies to achieve balance, including balancing by week, over a year, and via a short career
- Describe ways companies can support employees in pursuit of work-life balance
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.2 CEUs / 2 HRCIs / 2 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...