Leaders and Work-Life Balance
Why can it be so difficult to balance our work with our personal lives? And can these pressures be managed in a way that can make you more successful at both? Yes. This introductory course is meant for anyone who recognizes work-life balance as a skill and wants to improve their ability to create this balance. This course looks at methods and techniques to reconcile work and family. You will also consider the question of personal fulfillment and the needs and demands of leadership.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Identify the major sources of work-life balance conflict
- Discuss the myths about work-life balance
- Identify strategies to achieve balance
- Recognize ways to maintain work-life balance
- Examine what defines personal fulfillment
- Identify those significant elements that play a role in a leader's life
- Identify nine ways of viewing life's choices
- Develop and complete a Personal Work-Life Balance Plan
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs / 3 PDUs / 3 HRCIs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...