PRINCE2 Practitioner - In House
This 2-day practitioner course is aimed at individuals who have successfully completed their PRINCE2 Foundation examination and now need to review in detail PRINCE2 processes, components and techniques. The delegates are expected to apply their project management experience and knowledge of PRINCE2 to a given scenario. The course will use a mix of tutorial, group work and self-study to enhance the individual learning including the use of sample examination papers to familiarise participants with the Practitioner examination.
We have partnered with Raj Khanna Associates Ltd., who is an Accredited Training Organization for APMG UK, to provide the this course. This course is based on the 2009 version of PRINCE2.
At the end of the course you will write the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
The PRINCE2 Practitioner course is appropriate for individuals who are:
- Managing projects and now require formal PRINCE2 training
- Involved in some form of project support activity
- Note: Participants are required to undertake preliminary study using the provided Pre-Course Workbook. Further self-study is also expected during the evenings of each course day
To gain the most from the Practitioner Course we recommend that delegates should have had prior experience or awareness of projects and the project management environment. Prior to Day One of the course, delegates should have completed their pre-course study pack. The course content and timing is based on the assumption that they will have done so. It is essential that the delegates have passed their Foundation Examination.
Contents and structure of a PRINCE2 Practitioner examination paper including:
- Contents of Practitioner Paper including Scenario, Question and Answer Booklets
- Glossary of examination question types
- General advice on answering examination questions
- Analysis of a Case Study (modified Candy Bar)
- Business Case
- Project Management Team Structure
- Management of Risk
- Product Breakdown Structure
- Product Flow Diagram
- Product Description
- Work Package
- Change and Configuration Management
- Project Closure
Case Study exercises have been styled in a similar manner to the Practitioner Examination
- Two Techniques
- Product Based Planning
- Quality Review
- Sample Practitioner Examination questions
Certification / Credits
On completion of the course the participants should be able to:
- Discuss the structure and contents of PRINCE2 Practitioner examination paper
- Explain the Glossary of PRINCE2 Practitioner examination questions types
- Apply understanding of PRINCE2 and project management to answer PRINCE2 practitioner examination questions
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...