Dealing With Difficult Behaviour - In House
Would you like to improve your interpersonal relationships? Imagine how good relationships can improve your project outcome. This becomes easy when you use behavior types as a guide. Every one of us falls into one of the four basic behavior types. This workshop enhances communications and relationships by helping you discover where you and others fit in the behaviour model.
This half-day practical, online workshop shows you how to use behavior types to understand individual motivations and how to develop your leadership skills, especially in team still in the early stages of formation.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in negotiations or who is trying to spot those who are not being truthful.
This course has no prerequisite.
- The DOPE behaviour styles
- Style characteristics
- Communication tendencies for each style
- Communications approach for each style
- Challenging situations for each type
- Practical applications and case studies
Certification / Credits
Participants will gain the ability to be able to:
- Turn into an effective boss or team member
- Gain effortless cooperation from even the most difficult people
- Get along with all types of people from every walk of life
- Build quick rapport that creates lifelong relationships
- Gain better results in conflict and negotiations
- Apply practical tools and skills to use on daily basis
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...