CBAP Exam Preparation - In House
The Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) designation is increasingly recognized as the benchmark for personnel in a business analysis role. If you are preparing for the CBAP® examination, you should attend our intense preparation course.
This course is an intense, in-depth “crash” review of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) v3 meant to augment your practical knowledge and experience and prepare you to write CBAP® exam with full confidence. This 5-day CBAP® Prep course not only covers the tasks and techniques from each knowledge area of the BABOK® but also provides practical experience writing the exam with almost 300 questions completed during the 5 days. In addition, you will receive Procept’s CBAP® Preparation Guide with more than 400 exam questions, references to the BABOK®, and comments from Business Analysts with years of experience applying the concepts in a variety of industries and organizations.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
The CBAP® Preparation is appropriate for individuals who are:
- Individuals who are preparing to write the CBAP® examination within the next 6 months.
- Individuals looking for intense, indepth “crash” review of the BABOK® to augment their practical knowledge and experience to write the CBAP® exam.
- Individuals must meet the IIBA®’s application requirements to sit for the CBAP® exam including work experience, areas of expertise, education and professional development, and references.
- Individuals must satisfy all the CBAP® registration requirements including education, work experience, expertise in the knowledge areas and references.
- Individuals must review the BABOK® prior to class starting as some of the exercises assume prior knowledge of the BABOK®.
Planning and Monitoring Knowledge
- Planning the approaching and BA activities
- Stakeholder analysis and communication
- Plan management process
- Manage performance
Management and Communication
- Managing Solution Scope
- Requirements Reuse
- Requirements Reuse
- Requirements Packages
Enterprise Analysis Knowledge
- Defining the business need
- Capability gaps
- Solution Approach
- Business Case
Requirements Elicitation Knowledge
- Preparing for, conducting and documenting elicitation and elicitation output
Requirements Analysis Knowledge
- Modelling requirements
- Verifying and validating requirements
Solution Selection and Validation
- Assessing the solution
- Determining organizational readiness
- Documenting transitional requirements
- Validating and evaluating the solution
Practice Exam and self-evaluation
Certification / Credits
Participants will gain practical skills to:
- Align your own skills and experience with the CBAP® application requirements to produce a complete and accurate application package.
- Articulate the principles, activities, tasks and techniques described in the six knowledge areas within the BABOK®.
- Discuss the structure of the BABOK®.
- Apply tasks and techniques from all 6 knowledge areas to business scenarios.
- Assess your ability to pass the CBAP® exam based on completed practice question.
- Demonstrate understanding of where you should focus your independent study (by analyzing which knowledge areas the learner was not proficient in when writing the sample tests).
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...