The Positive Leadership Track is for individual leaders of all levels who want to foster a productive, positive, resilient, agile, and innovative culture.
You'll get access for life to the online Positive Culture Academy. We focus on how you lead and that's why we add five consulting calls with consultant Marcella Bremer.
This self-paced academy helps you apply positive leadership and develop a (more) positive and productive culture in your organization. Based on her book “Developing a Positive Culture where People and Performance Thrive”, you'll be supported by consultant Marcella Bremer.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Individual enrollment is open to leaders of all levels.
The Academy teaches about positive culture, culture diagnosis and change, organizational change, positive leadership, interaction interventions, meeting interventions, change circles, personal development for influencers, and leadership practices.
The Positive Leadership Track offers a quick route through 22 lectures (streaming online video), downloadable checklists, dialogue in a private group, plus five individual coaching/consulting calls with consultant Marcella Bremer.
To receive a certificate, submitting a Positive Culture Plan is required. This program is valid for 24 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
After engaging in the program:
- You'll know how to be, think, feel, and act as a Positive Leader
- Your team or organization can develop a more positive, productive culture
- The team’s performance could tend toward positive deviance
- Agility and change-readiness tend to go up
- Innovation, learning and creativity might increase
- Collaboration and support may improve
- Engagement and ownership might surprise you
- People tend to have more fun, be faster and develop their potential
The cost of this course is 997 USD.
Contact this provider
The purpose of the Positive Culture Academy (PCA) is to help organizations develop a (more) positive culture so that both people and performance can thrive. Positive organizations are agile, more innovative, competitive, collaborative, and productive - as research and practice...