Well Construction Supply Chain Management
This is an introductory module that reviews the basic concepts of personnel relationships at the well site, supplier management, technical and HSE inspections at the well site, third party contracting, and logistics pertaining to the well construction operation.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This module is designed for anyone who desires a basic overview of these topics as they pertain to the supply chain processes at the well site.
You will learn how to
- Explain the basic objectives and working relationships between operators, drilling contractors, and service companies at the well site
- Describe the purposes of rig and service company inspection programs as they pertain to equipment, personnel, and HSE adherence at the well site
- Describe the basic process of rig contracting and acquisition
- Describe “third party” rig service contracting
- Identify goals to supply drilling rig operations with the necessary tools, equipment, and services as required
PetroSkills is the world leader in training and knowledge transfer in the oil and gas industry. For over 60 years, we have provided the highest quality classroom, virtual, online, simulator training, and e-Learning; all of which is directed and vetted...