Journey to Mastering Agile Leadership (for Leaders)
When a company starts using Agile, organizational leaders must also adopt and support the agile framework. In order to do this, they must develop a strong awareness of the environment and form an understanding of the processes which foster creativity and innovation.
PeopleTek created this course to help leaders accomplish this objective and have combined their unique coaching model with the principles, values, and mindset of organizational agility. Participants in this course will start by learning about themselves and their leadership style. From here, they will develop an Agile mindset including the appropriate language to guide, lead, and sustain agility. In addition they will learn a number of tools and techniques that can be added to their Agile Leader’s playbook. They will leave the course having honed their adaptive leadership style.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for leaders of Agile teams
This course will include assessments, group coaching sessions, and private coaching
The cost of this course is $3795. Request information to learn more.
Certification / Credits
Journey to Mastering Agile Leadership positions leaders to do the following:
- Understand importance of Agile leadership
- Build awareness of personal leadership style, paradigms and mental models
- Develop a better understanding of people and their agility strengths and challenges
- Explore the role of Servant Leadership
- Discover the optimal conditions for Agile teams to flourish
- Understand natural conflict tendencies and harnessing constructive conflict
- Learn how to craft a clear vision aligned with values and to communicate for alignment
- Explore the power of adaptive leadership to navigate ambiguity and uncertainty
- Learn how to become catalysts for agility and change
- Develop a personal Playbook for Agile Leadership
Contact this provider
PeopleTek was founded based on the idea that each one of us have innate leadership skills and abilities. The professional business development coaches from PeopleTek have been working with medium to enterprise sized companies and individuals since 1996 to help...