Adapt to Innovation with Agile Project Management
This comprehensive one-day course introduces participants to agile project management to be applied in innovative, complex, and high-uncertainty projects. Agile values and comparisons to traditional project management practices are defined, as are key factors influencing the successful adoption of agile project management, as well as an overview of proven agile techniques and practices.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
Individuals who will benefit from this course include executives, business sponsors, portfolio managers, program managers, product managers, project managers, project team leaders, project team members, project subject matter experts, project management office staff, and anyone interested in learning more about agile project management.
- Introduce agile concepts, values, and principles.
- Differentiate between traditional and agile project management approaches and adoption factors.
- Learn to leverage agile project management techniques and practices.
Module 1: Introduction to Agile Project Management
- PM History and Evolution
- Traditional Project Management
- Agile Project Management
- Agile PM vs. Traditional PM
- Exercise: Demonstration Comparing Traditional and Agile PM
Module 2: Agile Values
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles
- Agile Declaration of Interdependence
- Exercise: Group Discussion on Agile Values Influencing Project Success
Module 3: Agile PM Adoption
- Failure Causes
- Exercise: Group Discussion on Organizational Perception of Agile PM Adoption
Module 4: Agile Techniques
- Daily Stand-Up Meeting
- Backlogs/Task Board
- Exercise: Class Workshop on Applying Agile Techniques
Module 5: Agile Practices
- Lean Project Management
- Exercise: Demonstration on Applying Agile Practices
Course delivery details
This course is delivered in the live virtual classroom, traditional classroom or onsite. To inquire, contact Corporate Education Group via the information request form.
Inquire for pricing.
Contact this provider
CORPORATE EDUCATION GROUP
Corporate Education Group (CEG) is a premier provider of talent development solutions. Since 1987, CEG has collaborated with clients to unlock business value by delivering talent strategies and development solutions that align with targeted business goals to make your workforce...