Collaborative Small Business Conversations
Learn to conduct high-impact conversations that uncover small business borrowing and cash management needs and yield the information needed to submit a well-prepared loan request to underwriters. Participants learn the High-Impact Sales Process, a practical framework for preparing and executing consistent conversations that demonstrate the lender's interest in understanding the business and meeting its true borrowing and cash management needs.
Participants will explore how to:
- Position a meeting with a business owner
- Engage the business owner in a way that encourages him or her to reveal needs
- Qualify those needs by exploring the business's asset conversion cycle, financial preformance, and current banking relationships
- Present targeted solutions that demonstrate an understanding of the products and services that best meet identified needs
- Gain the business owner's commitment to advance the transaction
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Use a proven sales process to plan results-oriented calls with business owners
- Increase sales by consistently converting leads into new business
- Become a trusted partner for small business customers
- Ask effective questions to better understand the customer when the need for a loan is uncovered
- Differentiate your financial institution from the competition
Upcoming start dates
Contact for info
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Anyone who interacts with small business owners, including personal bankers, small business relationship managers, and branch managers.
- Prepare Meeting Plan
- Position the Meeting
- Engage the Business Owner
- Qualify Needs
- Present Targeted Solutions
- Gain Commitment to Advance
- Post-Meeting Report
Since 1976, Omega Performance has been the training partner of choice for financial service organizations worldwide, from community-based credit unions to international banks. Our clients choose our solutions because they are flexible, scalable, and—most importantly—effective. Whether you’re seeking training for...