Creating a Web Application
- Visual Studio Web Site Types
- Default Event Handling in Web Applications
- Web Configuration Files
Programming a Web Application
- Detecting the type, version, and capability of the browser being used to view a Web site.
- Accessing information in an ASP.NET Web Page header.
- Using the HttpResponse.Write method to provide feedback to users.
- Handling page-level errors.
Adding and Configuring Server Controls
- HTML Controls and Web Server Controls
- Types of Web Server Controls
- Working with Web Server Controls
- The ASP.NET 2.0 Page Postback Model
Creating a Common Layout by Using Master Pages
- What Are Master Pages?
- What Are Content Pages?
- Nested Master Pages
Managing State for a Web Application
- ViewState Properties and ControlState Data
- Application and Session Objects
- Strategies for Managing Session State Data
- The Cache Object
Accessing and Displaying Data
- Database Connections and the Web.Config File
- Relational Data and Data Source Controls
- XML Data and Data Source Controls
- Object Data and Data Source Controls
Controlling Access to a Web Application
- Authentication for Web Applications
- Authorization for Web Applications
- Site Membership Systems Using the Membership Class
- Web Site Security Administration Using the Roles Class
Deploying a Web Application
- The Copy Web Site Utility
- The Publish Web Site Utility
- Windows Installer Setup Packages
Making Web Applications Available to Mobile Devices
- Device Emulators for Mobile Web Forms
- Mobile Device Detection and Redirection
- Mobile Web Forms
- Device-Specific Features in Mobile Web Forms
- Create a Web application.
- Program a Web application.
- Add and configure server controls for a Web application.
- Use master pages to establish a common layout for a Web application.
- Manage state data for a Web application.
- Access and display data in a Web application.
- Control access to a Web application.
- Deploy a Web application.
- Create a mobile Web application.
Who should attend?
About New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
Premier Provider of Computer Courses and Certifications
New Horizons Computer Learning Centres provide high quality, flexible and intuitive training that is always delivered by award-winning instructors and uses the best resources available. New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company, that has provided industry-leading technical training for...
New Horizons offer an extensive array of the vendor-authorized training and certifications that are in highest demand—including Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. They are the Worl'ds Largest IT Training provider delivering courses at more than 300 centers.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team