Global Anti-bribery and Corruption
Gain an understanding of antibribery and anticorruption (ABAC) compliance.
This material will highlight emerging trends and updates from leading enforcement agencies. It will also showcase elements of effective ABAC compliance programs. Additionally, case studies will illuminate the success of a properly developed ABAC compliance program to mitigate bribery and corruption risk and the potential consequences that can occur in the absence of one.
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for presidents, vice presidents, business owners and managers, supervisors, directors, associates, accountants, CPAs, administrative professionals, sales associates, marketing professionals, and attorneys.
- Regulatory Enforcement Update
- Cross-Border Collaboration
- Foreign Enforcement Agencies
- Elements of a Compliance Program
- Leading Practices (Monitoring, Analytics, Third-Party Risk Management, Auditing, etc.)
- Mitigating Corruption Risk - Proactive Controls and Diligence
- Investigating Corruption Risk – Fact-Finding and Remediation
- ABAC Compliance Program and Best Practices
- Bribery and Corruption Case Studies
- Key Takeaways
Certification / Credits
Credits: ACFE ,CLE ,CPE
- You will be able to identify leading ABAC regulatory authorities and where to obtain their guidance.
- You will be able to discuss emerging global ABAC trends and key patterns.
- You will be able to describe key factors that lead to bribery and corruption risk.
- You will be able to recognize elements of an effective ABAC Compliance Program, including how they can help an organization mitigate risk.
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...