Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
This Public Relations Management - Level 1 course will cover:
What is PR - Public Relations?
- Objectives and key elements of Public Relations
- Importance, benefits and challenges of Public Relations management
- How PR differs from marketing, advertising and sales
- Advantages and disadvantages of all PR options
- Importance of PR internally
- Print media and its current and likely future role in PR
- Television and the impact it can have
- Radio - relying on voice only
- Mobile technology and increasing accessibility
- Social media and multi-media - growth, complexity and impact
Writing for all media
- What makes a good story?
- How to win and keep reader’s attention
- Writing for print: marketing materials, news, features, editorial and letters
- Press releases which are published not ignored
- Writing effectively for electronic media
- Requirements of target audiences and stakeholders
- What are your competitors doing and how successfully?
- 15 different types of research to find out the answers
- Identifying the most appropriate way to reach your audiences
- Pitfalls to avoid on messages and content
PR events and activities
- Organising, preparing for and delivering presentations
- Visits to your organisation by media and journalists
- Lobbying: advantages, risks and impact
- Sponsorship: maximising return on investment (ROI)
- Corporate social responsibility
Please contact us for more information on pricing.
By completing this one-week training course in Public Relations Management (Level 1), delegates will be eligible for further courses delivered by London Corporate Training.
- PR Management Level 2
- PR Management Level 3
Why choose London Corporate Training?
We have trained over 2,500 delegates from almost 600 client organisations
Complimentary Heathrow transfer (one-way)
Endorsed by various organisational and subject specific accrediting bodies
Contact this provider
London Corporate Training (LCT)
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...