Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Oil and Gas: Finance - In-House
This Oil and Gas - Finance course revolves around the financial skills and tools necessary for effective planning in the Oil & Gas industry.
The aim of the course is to give delegates:
- An in depth understanding of the key financial management systems
- The necessary understanding of financial instruments and their impacts
- The ability to effectively manage Liquidity Risk, Credit Risk and Market Risk
- The ability to perform effective scenario planning and financial modeling
Who should attend?
This Oil and Gas - Finance course is suitable for:
- Current or aspiring senior managers in the Oil & Gas sector
- Public sector officials with a role in the management of state Oil & Gas resources
- Project Managers and Engineers looking to develop competitive skills for themselves and/or their companies
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Oil and Gas - Finance course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team