Certificate Petroleum EconomicsInforma Connect
Certificate Petroleum Economics
The A to Z of upstream, midstream and downstream in the oil and gas industry
Get to grips with the rationale of investment or disinvestment decisions, corporate strategy and valuing assets, portfolios or organisations.
- Module 1 - Cash Flow Components and Economic Indicators
- Module 2 - Upstream Petroleum Economics
- Module 3 - Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Economics
- Module 4 - Managing and Mitigating Uncertainty and Risk
- Module 5 - Sensitivities, Simulations and Decision Analysis
- Module 6 - Valuing Petroleum Assets, Portfolios and Companies
Course delivery details
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project submissions
Price for 2022 entry is £1,799
Certification / Credits
Your Digital Badge!
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your Certificate qualification.
What you'll learn
- The generic issues of micro-economic analysis applicable to all sectors of the oil and gas supply chain.
- Integrate economic, technical and fiscal analysis in order to value upstream oil and gas assets and make decisions on upstream investments
- Midstream (transportation and storage) and downstream petroleum project economics require different approaches to the upstream sector
- How cash flow analysis can be adjusted for risk and uncertainty
- Techniques that recognize that many potential economic outcomes are possible for each asset depending upon technical, commercial and fiscal uncertainties
- How oil and gas assets are valued
About Informa Connect
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team