Building Your Executive Leadership Team
'Building Your Executive Leadership Team' or 'BELT' is a one-day workshop designed for executives leading teams comprised of both fellow executives and senior managers. Together, you and your fellow leaders are responsible for the strategic and operational leadership of your organization: how well you work together may decide the fate of your organization. While BELT has some formal instruction by a veteran of senior management teams, it is predominantly a facilitated dialogue with fellow peer executives: while industries and missions differ, all executives grapple with the same types of problems. BELT is an unparalleled and rare opportunity to meet, learn from, and even teach your peers how to cope with both timeless leadership problems and the unique leadership challenges of 2021. We will cover topics such as 'How I Lead' (describe your leadership philosophy, actions, habits, systems, etc.); 'How I Manage'; 'How I Balance' (family, career, etc.); 'What I'm Struggling With' (budgets, policies, perception, etc.); 'How I Work' (see previous); 'Hot Topics in the Federal workplace' and more! Executive, Leadership, Values, Team.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Course delivery details
Available on-site programming.
Certification / Credits
Share what's working for you and learn what's working for other peer executives. Sign up for BELT today!
- Leadership. What does it entail at the executive level?
- Effective leadership is ONLY about one thing . . .
- Learn the one leadership characteristic that is the most influential in getting others to produce results.
- Understand the five types of power (authority) successful organizational leaders yield to lead.
- Learn about leading not just one team but a team of teams.
- How and why it's important to assess your leadership team as a team not just as individuals.
- Learn how to develop a Team Performance Assessment.
- Be introduced to 5 key questions when doing a Team Member Inventory Assessment.
- How a well-executed Team Member Inventory Assessment can provide insight to management and personnel decisions.
Why choose LDi?
Vast catalog of courses in professional and personal development
We dedicate our time to each client tailoring to their specific needs. Our core values speak for themselves.
Our instructors are subject matter experts with proven experience in their training topics.
Average rating 4.5
Core Values are useful to an organization when matched by consistent behaviors from the executives.
How to use the 5 principles of extraordinary leaders effectively (e.g., to plan, assess, organize, hire, develop/train my executive team) was a phenomenal piece
teaching on how to emphasize communication and clarity of expectations was neeeded