Virtual Classroom Design Fundamentals: One-Day Immersion (Zoom)
Discover and practice key virtual classroom instructional design skills in one day of hands-on training! In less time than a traditional learning program, you can begin creating meaningful, effective live online learning designs. Attend our innovative immersion to:
- Learn and apply our proven four-step design technique to determine the best environment for each learning objective.
- Better engage learners through collaboration and interaction.
- Effectively leverage virtual classroom tools like chat, whiteboard, application sharing, and more.
- Understand virtual classroom instructional designer core competencies.
A solid design will move virtual classroom experiences from boring informational webinars to authentic training with solid design. Learn a proven process for determining what content is appropriate for the virtual classroom, and how to engage learners in this environment.
Available as a public live online certificate program and for private delivery to corporate teams.
Who should attend?
This one-day virtual classroom immersion best supports those with some instructional design experience whose responsibilities currently or will include creating training for the live online environment.
Lesson topics include:
- Moving from webinar to true learning approaches in the virtual classroom
- Designing for true engagement using directed approaches to interaction and collaboration
At the end of the Virtual Classroom Facilitation Fundamentals: One-Day Immersion certificate, learners will be able to:
- Apply a four-step instructional design technique to determine which instructional objectives can be taught in a virtual environment, traditional classroom, or via self-directed formats
- Engage learners with appropriate interaction and collaboration techniques
- Design and develop a variety of instructional activities that utilize the whiteboard, chat, application sharing, web browsing, webcam, and breakout room activities
- Articulate and identify the competencies of the virtual classroom instructional designer
$750 US per learner
Contact this provider
InSync Training - Setting Standards for the Modern Classroom
Since 2000, InSync Training has led the training field by researching, vetting and promoting best practice in the virtual classroom before the technology was established. InSync focuses on real learning outcomes and meaningful practices, and have extended this theory to...