Certificate in Pipeline Engineering
Increase your knowledge of pipelines without time away from work.
This online course examines the engineering, construction and operations of one of the key elements used in the transportation of oil and gas: pipelines.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Pipeline engineers, designers, technicians and business development managers
- Project, field, installation and operations managers
- Integrity, maintenance and QA/QC personnel
- Oil and gas industry employees
- Engineers including mechanical, project, field, marine, process, civil, technical, subsea and engineering managers
- Professionals and consultants working alongside pipeline engineers
- Graduates and new entrants to the pipeline business
- Module 1 - Introduction to Pipeline Engineering
- Module 2 - Material Selection and Corrosion Collection
- Module 3 - Pipeline Design, Installation and Construction
- Module 4 - Pipeline Hydraulic Analysis
- Module 5 - Defect Assessment on Pipelines
- Module 6 - Pipeline Integrity: Maintenance, Inspection and Risk Assessment
Book on or before 22 July 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1619.10 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
Book after 22 July 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1799 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
Certification / Credits
Your Digital Badge!
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your Certificate qualification.
What you'll learn
Activities within the oil and gas industry can be divided into three large areas: exploration, production and commercialisation. All three sectors involve the ever-more demanding transportation of oil, gas and other related products.
There is a shortage of both pipeline engineers with the right skills and support personnel with good knowledge and understanding of the pipeline sector. This online course offers the knowledge that the industry is need of - it examines the engineering, construction and operations of one of the key elements used in this transportation process: pipelines.
About Informa Connect
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team