Certificate in Marine Warranty Surveying
Learn how warranty surveys reduce risks in major marine transportation and construction projects.
Essential theoretical knowledge and practical procedures involved in conducting warranty surveys.
- Module 1 - Warranties, Insurance Markets and Legal Frameworks
- Module 2 - The Warranty Surveyor’s Role, Liability, Reports and Certificates
- Module 3 - Condition, Port Risk, Lay-up and Reactivation Surveys
- Module 4 - Towage and Voyage Approval, Stowage and Tie-Down
- Module 5 - Carriage of Yachts, Terminal and Shipyard Risk Assessment
- Module 6 - Offshore and Energy Related Surveys
- Module 7 - Heavy Transport and Lifting
Course delivery details
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project
Book on or before 8 April 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1619.10 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
Book after 8 April 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1799 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
Certification / Credits
Your Digital Badge!
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your Certificate qualification.
What you'll learn
- What warranties are implied or expressed and how they affect the insurance contract
- The required outcomes of a marine warranty survey
- The history of JHC warranties and the reasons for these
- The stowage and tie-down of project cargoes on ships
- The principles of shipyard risk assessments and the methodology adopted
- The JRC code of practice and scope of work for rig surveys
- The principles and practices used in heavy lifting and transport operations.
About Informa Connect
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team