Certificate in Marine InsuranceInforma Connect
Certificate in Marine Insurance
All available course dates
Certificate in Marine Insurance
An introduction to marine insurance: Terminology, concepts, types of risk, laws, business, policies and claims.
Enhance your understanding of the industry, including an examination of cargo insurance, Hull and Machinery insurance and other policies and how they work in practice.
- Module 1 - Introduction to Marine Insurance
- Module 2 - Cargo Insurance
- Module 3 - Hull and Machinery (H&M) Insurance
- Module 4 - Additional Marine Insurance Coverage
- Module 5 - Protection and Indemnity Insurance (P&I)
- Module 6 - Reinsurance
Course delivery details
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project
Book on or before 25 March 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1619.10 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
Book after 25 March 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1799 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
Certification / Credits
Your Digital Badge!
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your Certificate qualification.
What you'll learn
- Explore the concepts behind the marine insurance industry and the history behind its formation.
- Explain how cargo insurance works in practise, detailing the concepts, rationale and mechanisms involved in this sector of marine insurance.
- Discover the Hull and Machinery insurance sector, with a look at general average, sue and labour and total loss.
- Examine other forms of policies not explicitly included within the cargo or H&M sectors.
- Understand the role of P&I Clubs and how they are vital to understanding the marine insurance industry.
- Explore reinsurance and its application within the marine industry.
About Informa Connect
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...