Learn to develop an effective marketing strategy with an online certificate. The Marketing Strategy Online Certificate program will help managers with marketing responsibilities and those who interface with marketing operations understand marketing strategy, value-based pricing, new product and service introduction, and how to effectively communicate their company’s story. Marketing is the oxygen of a company, and great customer-centric marketing produces profit, enabling your company to innovate and change as markets and competitors evolve.
Who should attend?
- Managers who understand the greater impact they can make in their career and for their company when they take a new approach, integrating marketing skills into their management approach and interactions with the marketing department.
- Non-marketing professionals who want to expand their marketing knowledge in a specific area or want to earn a well-rounded certificate, the Kelley online marketing certificate will help you get there.
The curriculum is divided into four three-week courses.
- Course 1: What a Business Professional Should Know About Marketing
- Course 2: Growing the Business Using New Solutions
- Course 3: Pricing Strategies–Avoid Leaving Money on the Table and Overpricing Our Solutions
- Course 4: Communicating Our Value to Drive Purchasing and Loyalty
Course delivery details
This 12-week online program, comprising four courses, is delivered by the Kelley School’s award-winning faculty. Each course begins the first full week of the month and runs for three consecutive weeks. The program requires three to four hours of work per week, half of which will consist of a live synchronous session. The program is designed to have maximum career impact and encourages engagement with your peers and the instructor. Coursework is also designed to help you set and achieve personal goals with individual work.
All four courses taken together cost $3,200 (USD). Taken separately, each three-week course costs $895 (USD). Those registering for the entire certificate save $380 (USD).
Certification / Credits
The program is comprising four courses. Each course begins the first full week of the month and runs for three consecutive weeks. If you want to receive a certificate, you need to register for all four courses at once and successfully complete all these courses.
About Kelley School
Indiana University - Kelley School of Business | For 100 years, innovation has shaped business education at Kelley.
For nearly 100 years, the Kelley School of Business has created momentum through foresight, innovation, and collaboration. That momentum has taken us from our first enrollment of 70 students in 1920 to more than 12,000 students today across 30 programs...
Contact this provider
Indiana University - Kelley School of Business
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training