Facilitation MethodsHueLife, LLC
All available course dates
Essential Engagement: ToP Facilitation Methods
Establish basic understanding and critical skills to facilitate foundational methods to solve complex organizational and community challenges. ToP Facilitation Methods (TFM) is the foundational methodology course to develop skills in leading highly effective conversations, group decision making processes, and planning for successful project implementation. Participants learn to establish participatory environments and guide groups to collective decision making.
The Focused Conversation Method
This method guides groups through a meaningful exchange of ideas to reach shared awareness. Use this method to:
- Stimulate candid feedback
- Conduct purposeful discussions
- Surface new ideas and solutions
- Quickly and easily capture a group's best thinking
The Consensus Workshop Method
This method is used to engage and energize people toward common goals and shared agreement. Use this method to:
- Integrate diverse ideas
- Develop a shared vision and process
- Generate practical and creative solutions
- Tap rational and intuitive thought processes
The Action Planning Process
This process helps groups plan, organize resources and build commitment. Use this method to:
- Analyze the current reality
- Maximize group involvement
- Visualize inspiring, successful results
- Create a practical plan with timelines and measure
Course delivery details
The duration of this course is 2 days.
- Corporate Level: $950
- Large Non-Profit Level - Budget 5M+ : $950
- Public/Government Level: $750
- Mid-Sized Non-Profit Level - Budget between 1-5M: $650
- Self-Employed/Independent: $650
- Small Non-Profit Level - Budget less than 1M: $400
- Student Level: $400
- Refresher -already taken the course: $150
Hue Life exists to equip humans with the “how-to” methods and tools for creating and implementing positive change in their respective organizations and communities. As a human understanding and engagement (HUE) firm, we take ideas, aspirations and goals and turn...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
St. Louis Park
Corporate / Group Training