Meeting FacilitationWronski Associates
All available course dates
This course helps participants to facilitate meetings and or groups to achieve maximum results. They will examine how to prepare for, conduct, and follow up a meeting, energize the group, generate involvement in the agenda and get the group focused on the business of the meeting.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
- Defining a facilitator/meeting leader
- Planning for meetings
- Facilitating meetings - facilitator and meeting leader techniques - meeting
guidelines - handling disruptive meeting attendees
- Effective follow-up - communication and implementation - evaluating meetings for
- Managing stages of group development
- Understanding group leadership styles
- Skill practice and action planning
- Effectively plan for, conduct, and follow up business meetings
- Encourage balanced participation
- Handle difficult participants
Why choose Wronski Associates?
Founded in 1984 - Over 35 years of providing innovative and impactful learning and development solutions.
Long lasting client partnerships - Our top ten client relationships average 14 years and our very first client is still a client 36 years later.
Have delivered instructor-led training in 40+ countries on 6 continents, and online solutions in many, many more.
About Wronski Associates
Wronski Associates is the trusted partner for academy-minded companies looking to design and deliver innovative learning experiences that will attract, develop and retain their top talent. They work across all functions but have developed a unique expertise in our ability to...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team