When led by a skilled facilitator, meetings can lead to invaluable information sharing, informed decisions, defined outcomes, and clearly expressed goals. Good facilitation skills also contribute to a more efficient use of attendees’ time and reduced conflict during meetings.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Specifically, course objectives for “Facilitating for Success” include:
- Handle all aspects of the facilitation role: before, during, and after the meeting.
- Use checklists at each phase to ensure that the meeting is planned according to the agenda and kept on track during the session.
- Help attendees decide on the best structure and process for accomplishing meeting objectives.
- Use facilitation tools, including brainstorming, go-rounds, talking sticks, synergy exercises, and small group exercises.
- Use consensus-building techniques (or determine other methods for reaching agreements).
- Handle tension and difficult situations (for example, side conversations, conversation domination, silence, verbal attacks, disruptions, and more).
- Deal with authority figures respectfully and assertively to maintain an open environment for all attendees.
(Recommended length: 1-3 days)
Inquire for costing.
Why choose Velocity Knowledge?
Customized training programs for every organization
Industry-proven instructors, consultants, and experts
Efficient learning methods for your unique business objectives
Contact this provider
Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for. Velocity Knowledge...