Practical CyberSecurity Boot CampVelocity Knowledge
Practical CyberSecurity Boot Camp
All available course dates
Practical CyberSecurity Boot Camp
This four-day information security training course teaches security professionals how to identify business requirements and turn those requirements into a highly functional, cost-effective information security management system. Led by an expert instructor, you will dive into the intricacies of managed security solutions. Examination of actual security incidents and real-word scenarios are used to understand how to apply those solutions and how to discover shortcomings within existing solutions.
One of the greatest weaknesses many organizations have is their inability to identify and respond to security incidents. While learning how to avoid incidents, we will teach you how effective monitoring tools are used in concert with pre-planned security response solutions. Learn to trigger actions that minimize both immediate and long-term impacts of any security incident. Designed to teach security experts the business processes required to effectively govern a corporate security program, this course also teaches managers how to use information gathered through security technology tools such as an IPS, Firewall, or SIEM, to develop appropriate and timely responses to a security breach.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend:
This information security training course is a must a for anyone who wants to move beyond individual technologies into effective real-world security, and for anyone who manages corporate security operations such as:
- IT Manager, Directors & Staff
- Development Leads
- Security Managers
- System Administrators
- Network Designers
- Help Desk Professionals
- Security Administrators
- Any Security Staff
- Business Analysts
- Business Systems Analyst
- Project Managers
- Systems Architects/Designers
- Systems or Application Developers
- Systems Analysts or Testers
- Managers & Team Leaders
Course delivery details
- Group/Private Training
- Individual/Public Training
How would you like to learn?
- Classroom (Instructor-led)
- Virtual Classroom (Instructor-led)
- Private Mentoring/Consulting
This course is also available publicly via Live Virtual Classroom
Certification / Credits
- Learn how to Identify and create Business Security Objectives
- Integrate effective Security Governance in your organization
- Examine and plan for regulatory compliance in 2015 and beyond and relate compliance requirements to your own business security objectives
- Pinpoint and compare security performance metrics and tie them to security deficiencies and solutions
- Learn to spot a CWE/SANS “Top 25” software security vulnerability in your company
- Perform real-world Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Analysis and understand levels of acceptable risk within a corporation
- Leverage and integrate different security control categories and types
- Learn to define and manage Change and Configuration Management
- Create an agile, effective incident response process for your own organization
- Integrate practical Security Planning in your own organization
Why choose Velocity Knowledge?
Customized training programs for every organization
Industry-proven instructors, consultants, and experts
Efficient learning methods for your unique business objectives
About Velocity Knowledge
Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for. Velocity Knowledge...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...