Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from The London School of Economics and Political Science
- The essential entrepreneurial knowledge and skills to develop a socially conscious organisation.
- Knowledge of how to identify and address a social issue, and the tools to measure your organisation’s social impact.
- A practical business plan to aid in the development of your social entrepreneurship project, along with the skills to drive positive change.
- In-depth insights from one of the world’s leading social science universities about the need for greater social consciousness within government, business, and society.
The entrepreneurial imperative: Drivers of change
Understanding social problems
Becoming a social entrepreneur
Business models for social entrepreneurship
Funding for social entrepreneurship
To profit or not to profit: Choosing your organisational form
Measuring social impact
Social entrepreneurship: Criticisms, challenges, and opportunities
Course delivery details
- 8 weeks (excluding orientation)
- 7-9 hours per week, Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...