Legal Strategy for Business
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Northwestern University.
The essential legal knowledge needed to guide the strategic direction of your business, and the ability to mitigate various business risks.
Confidence to navigate the legal landscape and its impact on business.
The ability to interpret regulations in order to make informed and effective leadership decisions.
A personalized strategic playbook that provides the framework needed to develop offensive and defensive legal business strategies.
Who should attend?
This Program Is for You if:
- You need to identify and manage the legal considerations that may impact your business
- You need to be better equipped to manage business risk and stakeholders’ impact
- You strive to strengthen your position in negotiations with a sound understanding of legal contracts in the business environment
- You want to learn business law alongside other business leaders at the top three ranked business school in the United States1
Legal systems and the role of regulation
Agency and employment law
Tort law: Establishing liability for civil wrongs
Leveraging contract law for commercial success
Antitrust and competition law
Developing an intellectual property strategy
Corporations, LLCs, partnerships, and other business entities
Corporate governance and the duties of officers and directors
Course delivery details
- 8 weeks Excluding orientation
- 5–7 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...