Leading Strategic Projects ProgrammeGetSmarter
Leading Strategic Projects Programme
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from University of Oxford
In today’s rapidly changing business landscape, traditional approaches to project delivery have become insufficient. Digital transformation, business innovation, and new customer needs have made it vital for professionals to adapt their project strategies to allow for the complexity and uncertainty associated with constant change.
The Oxford Leading Strategic Projects Programme is unique in its contemporary approach, which equips you with both the leadership and strategic project management skills needed to facilitate successful project delivery. You’ll develop an understanding of the benefits associated with strategic project leadership, and gain the tools for redefining and achieving organisation-wide success within today's volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) environments.
Who should attend?
Is this programme for you?
This programme is designed for professionals seeking to introduce strategic approaches and techniques for project leadership. It is relevant to anyone interested in creating a more sustainable environment for project success, and improving their ability to achieve organisation-wide objectives.
Whether you’re in a senior strategic position or working within a project environment, you will benefit from the skills and knowledge shared on this programme. Managers will improve the success of their projects by learning a more strategic approach, while business and operations professionals will understand how to effectively implement strategic projects they’re responsible for. Professionals will also improve their leadership skills to manage project teams and strategic initiatives more effectively.
Explore principles and practices for leading strategic projects as you work through the weekly modules of this online programme.
Welcome to your Online Campus
Strategic projects: Understanding complexities and risks
Reinterpreting success and performance in strategic projects
Structural complexities: Responding to the challenges of scale and pace
Sociopolitical complexities: Responding to the challenges of power, people, and politics
Emergent complexities: Responding to the challenges of uncertainty and change
Success by design
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 7–10 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Certification / Credits
- Learn strategic project leadership and receive an official certificate of attendance from Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
- Assessment is continuous and based on a series of practical assignments completed online. In order to be issued with a certificate, you’ll need to meet the requirements outlined in the programme handbook. The handbook will be made available to you as soon as you begin the programme.
- This Oxford Leading Strategic Projects Programme is certified by the United Kingdom CPD Certification Service, and may be applicable to individuals who are members of, or are associated with, UK-based professional bodies. The programme has an estimated 60 hours of learning.
What will set you apart
On completion of this programme, you’ll walk away with:
- A set of personalised leadership skills to help you guide teams through uncertainty to successful project delivery.
- Tools to manage potential project risks, capitalise on opportunities, and achieve organisational objectives.
- The ability to respond to complexities faced when dealing with people, power, and politics.
- Guidance from leading industry experts and Oxford Saïd faculty and unlimited access to both the official Oxford Executive Education Alumni group on LinkedIn and 2U’s Career Engagement
- Network, offering you exclusive resources and events to support your professional journey and drive your career forward.
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team