Interpersonal Communication: Strategies for Executives
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- A practical understanding of the RELATE Framework, a scalable communication strategy developed by experts from MIT Sloan with techniques for inspiring, motivating, and engaging with diverse audiences.
- The confidence to navigate difficult conversations in the workplace, as well as manage cross-cultural communication effectively, in order to strengthen interpersonal and business relationships.
- The ability to strategically communicate to your workforce what the adoption of advanced technologies will mean for them, and how to effectively use and communicate with this technology.
- The skills and strategies needed to successfully manage remote teams in today’s digitized world.
Who should attend?
This Course is for you if:
- You’re looking to enhance your communication skills with a practical soft skills program suited to a variety of contexts and industries
- You’re in a leadership role, and need to refine your communication approaches to meet modern business needs and improve your current job performance
- You’re looking for a set of interpersonal communication skills to propel your future role growth, no matter your business context
Sharpening your communication capabilities through the RELATE Framework
Navigating interpersonal dynamics
Managing difficult conversations
Communicating across cultures
Maximizing your persuasive potential
Addressing a new audience: Machines
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 6–8 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...