Content Marketing and Strategy: Brand and Business Growth
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Northwestern University.
An expert-led understanding of how content can be strategically leveraged to achieve business goals.
A content strategy that includes copywriting, social media, analytics, storytelling, content management and digital innovation.
Practical and critical thinking skills to develop a unique, innovative and measurable content strategy for your business.
Who should attend?
This Course Is for You If:
- You are a working professional who wants to learn the strategic value of content marketing and creation
- You are a marketing manager, brand strategist or content manager looking to leverage emerging technologies to meet changing consumer behaviors and improve engagement and sales
- You are a business owner or director intent on harnessing the strategic power of social media, visual storytelling and communication to market and grow your firm
Defining content strategy
Keyword analytics, content writing and social media
Constructing visual narratives
Becoming a brand-driven storyteller
Supporting content strategy within a business
Leveraging new digital technologies and innovation
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 7–9 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...