Business Sustainability Strategy: Technology and Management
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- The knowledge to navigate the multifaceted sustainability challenges facing businesses today, using the lens of the PROMISE framework.
- A strategy for implementing sustainability initiatives and engaging others in the development of sustainable business practices.
- Insight into how new technologies can solve sustainability issues and drive solutions.
- An understanding of how to navigate the tensions between pursuing sustainability initiatives and optimizing business performance.
Who should attend?
Is this Course for You?
This program is suited to business leaders and strategic decision makers who hope to drive their organization forward in a responsible, ethical way. It also applies to those involved in the day-to-day functions of a business who want to play a role in proposing strategies or company-wide policies.
World challenges: Environment, inequality, poverty, and social well-being
The standard playbook: Managing for sustainability
The PROMISE framework: Tensions, trade-offs, and impact
Next-generation strategies for sustainability: Technology and innovation
Market failures and institutions: Changing the rules of the game
Management for the 21st century: Agents of change
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 6–8 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...