If your role requires you to lead inclusive, engaging meetings to manage a project, gain input, solve problems or make decisions, having a foundation in meeting facilitation skills is critical to your success. The ability to be able to engage all participants, keep dialogue on track and on time has never been more important given the drastic increase in virtual, in-person or hybrid meetings post pandemic.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Why Invest in Facilitation Skills Training?
- Better meeting results: where discussions stay on track, promote participation and achieve improved outcomes
- Better decision making: a well-structured and facilitated meeting means more perspectives are explored, potential challenges are identified, all while building better buy-in and accountability
- Stronger relationships: Effective facilitation can help build trust, psychological safety and foster a more collaborative, productive team
After completing this highly engaging course, you will have a framework for facilitating all group meetings including in-person, remote, and hybrid meetings. You will learn practical strategies to prepare for, open and structure highly collaborative dialogue, which you can apply in your very next meeting. And finally you will be receiving a strategy that will help you overcome specific breakdowns in groups when having to face an array of meeting challenges.
Course delivery details
Your learning will be supported with:
- Dozens of short video lectures with Michael Goldman, Master Facilitator and President of Facilitation First
- Animated and live action videos of meetings in action
- Downloadable PDF Job Aids and meeting templates
- Interactive Quizzes to help cement the learning
- Certificate of Completion upon passing the final test
Volume Discounts: 5% off for 2-4 participants and 10% off for 5 or more participants when registered in a single transaction. Use this code to receive 10% off our public enrollment courses or your first in-house delivery (new clients only). The code is FINDCOURSES10.
Why choose Facilitation First?
Facilitation First has been developing great meeting leaders since 1991
Over 10,000 satisfied learners indicate they would recommend our workshops to their colleagues
Facilitation First Trainers are Master Meeting Facilitators
Contact this provider
Facilitation First Inc
For over thirty years, Facilitation First has been top of mind for companies requiring Facilitation Skills Training and Professional Facilitation Services. We specialize in helping leaders and subject matter experts transition to the role of meeting facilitator, where a structured...