DiSC: A Language For Behavior (DiSC): Behavioral Style Instruments
DiSC is one of the most widely used behavioral style instruments in the world. It can be learned in a day, and effectively utilized the rest of your life. This course provides a common language of behavior that allows you to recognize, understand, and value, the general characteristics of the four basic behavioral styles. It helps you identify your own “core” behavioral style so you can recognize your own strengths and potential limitations. DiSC will guide you into developing an action plan to interact more effectively with others, in any behavioral setting, by addressing their motivating factors, and avoiding their fears.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
If you’re asking yourself any of these questions below, then this course is for you:
- Why do people do what they do?
- Does anyone else think like me?
- Is behavior predictable?
- How can I change my behaviors?
The DiSC course has value for:
- Newly formed teams in startup mode, growth mode or who are stuck
- First-time and veteran Entrepreneurs looking to engage with people in new ways
- For-Profit & Non-Profit
- Lifestyle Businesses and Small Businesses
This course is designed to develop people literacy skills. Students will better understand their own behaviors, ways of communicating, as well as the styles of others. They will learn techniques for interacting with others more effectively in a manner that leads to greater performance.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Recognize and identify the general characteristics of the four DiSC behavioral styles.
- Identify your work behavioral style so you can recognize and understand your strengths and potential limitations.
- Develop an action plan to be more effective in your job and in your interactions with others.
Contact the provider for pricing
Contact this provider
Eship Global Inc.
Many for-profit businesses, non-profit organizations, entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs attempt to launch, grow, scale, or pivot by trial and error, reading books, attending conferences, hiring consultants (telling them that to do), or listening to entrepreneurs tell their stories. Those investing in...