Eship Global Inc.
Many for-profit businesses, non-profit organizations, entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs attempt to launch, grow, scale, or pivot by trial and error, reading books, attending conferences, hiring consultants (telling them that to do), or listening to entrepreneurs tell their stories. Those investing in this approach will probably not survive….Missing is the cutting-edge learning, practical application, hands-on guidance, and coaching necessary to succeed in your unique situation.
Birthed out of 35-years working with large, medium, and small businesses, startups, and ecosystems in 40+ counties. Eship Global and The Leadership Institute for Entrepreneurs (LIFE) provides the best in class learning, necessary coaching and guidance support, and tools for practical application to help drive your unique business to success.
The training, courses, and coaching offered are comprised of an integral, comprehensive, practical, and cutting-edge approach through multiple learning disciplines addressing the end-to-end needs of an operating business or entrepreneur start-up, or intrapreneur initiative. Courses are applicable to for-profit or non-profit entities. Courses are provided in LIVE, Online, and Facilitated formats:
- In Identity Driven Entrepreneurship (IDE), the purpose is to align the business and culture with personal and team identity, purpose, and values.
- In Discipline Entrepreneurship (DE), an MIT systematic approach provides the core competencies to determine whether or not the business is viable, sustainable, and profitable?
- In Entrepreneurship Operations (EO), based on the book Scaling Up by Vern Harnish, the focus is leading people, setting strategy, driving execution, and managing cash.
- In DiSC, learn the language of behavior.
- In Curating, Scaling, and Managing Culture (CSMC) a guide to developing, scaling, and managing culture and change.
Partnering with the Leadership Institute for Entrepreneurs (LIFE) and Eship Learning for your business learning organization will provide measurable outcomes to drive profits, growth and success, and significantly reduce the potential of failure.
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 27 reviews.
To request information from Eship Global Inc., please fill out the following details: