Effective resources and tools for growing and building resilience and wellbeing.
Relentless change and volatility. Escalating expectations. Changing roles, values and cultures. Limited resources. Increasing complexity. Economic uncertainty.
The world has always been a challenging place. Many of us are trying to cope with face paced and unpredictable change. The only thing that we can be certain about change - it's not going to stop.
People with good levels of resilience perform well despite ceaseless challenges and high stress. They have tenacity, are adaptive, collaborative, and innovative. They have the ability to focus on and achieve their goals, even in the face of adversity.
This course provides you with the essential understanding and skills to reduce stress and build resilience through critical thinking and emotional intelligence. Through video-based learning and engaging practical activities, you explore the psychological and practical strategies for stress management and wellbeing. You will learn how to build your resilience to help make more effective life choices, and become better equipped to manage difficult situations and stress.
Completing the course will give you valuable insight into the power of self-care and how to implement it throughout your daily life for improved overall wellbeing.
By the end of the course, you will have acquired the tools and techniques to improve your critical thinking, manage stress more effectively and live a more resilient and happy, fulfilled life.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Who This Course is For
- Anyone who is keen to improve their emotional intelligence to excel at work and enhance their career.
- Anyone keen to manage stress in more effective, healthy ways.
- Anyone involved in supporting people and responsible for their wellbeing at work.
- Anyone interested in ensuring that they are balancing with their work with their other commitments.
- Anyone working in stressful or prevailing circumstances.
- Anyone working in volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) environments.
- Anyone who works within a team and who wants to enhance their personal and professional capabilities.
- Any manager, leader, parent, teacher, health educator who wants to promote the development of mental health.
- A willingness to complete the practical activities to grow and develop their emotional intelligence skills.
- Introduction to the Course
- The Factors Influencing Your Resilience
- Investigating the Protective Factors of Resilience
- The Influence of Internal Protective Factors on Health and Wellbeing
- Concluding the Course
Course delivery details
The Fundamentals Of Resilience and Wellbeing course is delivered using our online learning platform that gives you the flexibility to study when and where you wish. You have access to a range of learning materials on the learning platform that include online video tutorials, interactive quizzes, practical activities and some fun material - including series of complimentary crib cards.
You have the chance to discuss and debate your findings around your emotional intelligence in group discussions with others studying the same programme as you.
The Fundamentals Of Resilience and Wellbeing course contains several practical activities to implement immediately and apply your learning.
The practical activities are designed to help you investigate how you view your resilience and the impact that this has on others.
The activities involve some engagement and interaction with other people and some reflection. They will help to guide you on what and how you need to change.
Certification / Credits
What You Will Learn
No previous knowledge is required for you to benefit from the course. You will be considering ways to apply the knowledge in your daily life.
- Examine ways to enhance your personal, social, and occupational well-being through the recognition and development of resilience
- Describe how you can build and develop your resilience in practical ways based upon your resilience protective factors
- Discover strategies and opportunities to develop your resilience in your personal, family and at work
- Identify the risk factors that affect the development of a resilient personality
- Explore and apply effective resources to strengthen the development of your resilience
- Relate your learning to your experiences with resources and practical tools to work to become more resilient at critical times
Why choose Ei4Change?
The most comprehensive range of online courses based on emotional intelligence
Courses taught and certified by experienced emotional intelligence coaches, trainers, and facilitators
500,000+ learners enrolled in over 195 countries
Contact this provider
Ei4Change is an innovative company specializing in providing online self-paced courses based on emotional intelligence. Our courses are designed to help individuals and teams increase their performance through better decision-making and stronger, more effective relationships through the application of emotional...