- How can you build your knowledge and skills around emotional intelligence?
- How can you apply and effectively use emotional intelligence in the workplace?
- How important is empathy in developing for the future?
Emotional intelligence is the difference that makes the difference. Being human, you are not going to get it right all the time as you are going to have values, preferences and ways of experiencing life that lead to prejudice and bias. Awareness of these and working with these is a part of being emotionally intelligent and using empathy well.
Your emotional intelligence is your responsibility! How you react and respond to events is governed by your emotional intelligence. You can work to develop your emotional intelligence, but this is not easy.
Daniel Goleman’s book, Emotional Intelligence - Why it can matter more than IQ became a bestseller in 1995 and has become established as a seminal book on the topic.
Over the next years, people have been saying “I read this book and love it, but it doesn’t say HOW. How do you grow and apply emotional intelligence?”
This course is designed to answer that question by making emotional intelligence practical and actionable. You will develop the skills, strategies, and resources to help you go beyond basic emotional intelligence knowledge and build your emotional intelligence capacity.
Emotional intelligence is not a theory to know and understand, it’s a process to use - a way of engaging to be smarter with feelings. Using emotional intelligence well helps us to turn emotions into resources so we can all be and do better.
This course goes beyond the basics of emotional intelligence. The course provides strategies for incorporating critical thinking and leadership fundamentals into your practice of emotional intelligence.
The practical activities within the course provide opportunities to apply these learning insights to real-world situations to enhance your emotional intelligence and leadership skills.
We take a deeper dive into emotional intelligence looking at applying the various elements of emotional intelligence in the workplace in more detail.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Who This Course is For
This course is for anyone who is interested in a deeper understanding of why emotions play an important role in performance and success.
This course will help you change the way you think about yourself and the way you approach potentially challenging situations.
- Anyone who wants to build upon their understanding of themselves and how to work better with other people.
- Anyone with an interest in more information about the use and application of emotional intelligence with a business focus.
You should have a basic understanding of emotional intelligence and have a desire to explore its principles beyond the basics.
- We all have emotions! You will need an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- A desire to take their emotional intelligence skills beyond the basics.
- A keenness to understand emotional intelligence at a deeper level.
- An interest in developing a productive work environment and high performing teams through emotional intelligence.
- Applying Emotional Intelligence - Taking Emotional Intelligence to the Next Level
- Practical Activity: Applying Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Emotional Intelligence and The Inner World
- Emotional Intelligence and The Outer World
- Emotional Unintelligence - Behaviors that are NOT Emotionally Intelligent
- Ways to Build, Grow and Develop Emotional Intelligence
- Quiz: Test your Emotional Intelligence
- Practical Activity: Review Your Learning
- Conclusion to the Course
Certification / Credits
What You Will Learn
This course goes beyond the basics of emotional intelligence. We take a deeper dive into emotional intelligence looking at applying the various elements of emotional intelligence in the workplace in more depth.
The course covers
- Emotional Intelligence and your Inner World
- Emotional Intelligence and your Outer World
- Emotional Unintelligence - Behaviors that are NOT Emotionally Intelligence.
By completing the course, you will be able to:
- Determine how to work with emotions positively to improve performance.
- Explore how to practice and learn how to develop emotional intelligence at a deeper level.
- Discover more ways of how emotional intelligence involves the relationship between your inner world and your outer world.
- Identify further strategies to use your thinking and your feelings to make quality decisions and build authentic relationships.
Why choose Ei4Change?
The most comprehensive range of online courses based on emotional intelligence
Courses taught and certified by experienced emotional intelligence coaches, trainers, and facilitators
500,000+ learners enrolled in over 195 countries
Contact this provider
Ei4Change is an innovative, award winning company specializing in providing online self-paced courses based on emotional intelligence. Our courses are designed to help individuals and teams increase their performance through better decision-making and stronger, more effective relationships through the application...