How can you understand what someone else is feeling if it isn't happening automatically?
How can you work with emotions more effectively?
Empathy is one of the key building blocks of great social interactions.
A lot is talked about regarding empathy, but there is very little practical support to help you to understand empathy and help you to develop your skills in empathy.
Learn how to develop your empathy by understanding other people's viewpoints and perspectives to build effective, authentic relationships.
Discover ways of improving your relationships by using emotions effectively with empathy.
Empathy is the art of seeing the world as someone else sees it. When you have empathy, you can understand what a person is feeling in a given moment, and understand why their actions make sense to them.
Empathy is a core component of emotional intelligence. It helps us to communicate our ideas in a way that makes sense to others, and it helps us understand others when they communicate with us. Empathy is one of the key building blocks of great social interactions.
In this online course exploring empathy, you’ll learn to efficiently use empathy to build trust in your workplace, to strengthen working relationships, promote collaboration, and foster positive interactions.
The course is a valuable opportunity for anyone looking to deepen their knowledge around how empathy can build trust and be used to have a positive impact in the workplace.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Who This Course is For
This course will support the development of your emotional intelligence. It will be of interest to anyone who is looking to develop their empathy skills. It explores the way that you can communicate more effectively with others through active listening, and interpreting various verbal and non-verbal signals.
- The course is for anyone interested in understanding themselves better and how they work with their empathy.
- Anyone with an interest in developing their interpersonal and social skills focusing on how to understand the thinking and feelings of others.
You should have an interest and understanding of emotional intelligence but no prior knowledge and experience is needed to benefit from the course.
- An interest in how to use emotions to build rapport and develop relationships.
- A keenness to learn more about how the brain works in empathy.
- A willingness to complete the practical activities to grow and develop your empathy and your emotional intelligence skills.
- Introduction to Everyday Empathy at Work
- Understanding Empathy
- Working with Empathy
- Practical Activity - Developing Empathy
- Lightbulb Moments Resource Cards
Certification / Credits
What You Will Learn
Much is talked about regarding empathy, however there is very little practical support to help you to understand empathy and help you to develop your skills in this area.
By completing this course, you will be able to understand and grow your empathy and build your confidence in developing your interpersonal skills.
- Discover techniques to enhance and improve your empathy.
- Recognize ways to use listening to grow your skills and build relationships.
- Identify emotional responses in others that drive their behavior.
- Determine how your brain works with empathy and the intelligence in empathy.
Why choose Ei4Change?
The most comprehensive range of online courses based on emotional intelligence
Courses taught and certified by experienced emotional intelligence coaches, trainers, and facilitators
500,000+ learners enrolled in over 195 countries
Average rating 4.5
This course on empathy provides a great overview. It delves into the inner workings of our emotions and the feelings of others and how to understand and respect them. It also co...
Thank you very much for this amazing course. It's very helpful for me that I speak two languages.
Contact this provider
Ei4Change is an innovative, award winning company specializing in providing online self-paced courses based on emotional intelligence. Our courses are designed to help individuals and teams increase their performance through better decision-making and stronger, more effective relationships through the application...