U.S. Healthcare SystemsedX
U.S. Healthcare Systems
All available course dates
U.S. Healthcare Systems
This course is part of the Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive MicroMasters program which consists of 9 courses and a capstone exam. After completing the program, you can also apply to Doane University to complete your MBA online for approximately $10,500
Healthcare delivery system reform and innovation are crucial topics in healthcare. Understanding organizations and current delivery systems help leaders understand why there are poor outcomes and create pathways for change. Exposure to other efficient and cost-effective models will allow learners to incorporate these ideas into their own healthcare delivery.
Learners who take this course will be able to analyze the structure of the U.S. healthcare system and how healthcare is delivered, its impact on population health outcomes, and comparative analysis.
This course is part of the Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive MicroMasters program. For an introduction to lifestyle medicine, see the Lifestyle Medicine Competencies Professional Certificate program.
Who should attend?
- Bachelor’s degree or
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a healthcare related field
- Basic understanding of economics and finance
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Doane University, a partner institute of EdX.
5-10 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Analyze the structure of the United States healthcare system to provide an analysis of its strengths and weaknesses.
- Compare healthcare delivery systems across the globe to make recommendations for disruptive innovation and healthcare system reform in the United States.
- Examine the U.S. healthcare delivery system role in patient health outcomes.
- Formulate a plan to incorporate knowledge gained into an existing healthcare delivery system.
Solutions for Your Biggest Business Challenges:
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team