Personal branding is a combination of skills, experience, and personality to create a positive impression and reputation. Personal branding is not just about marketing but about being your marketer. It is about standing for yourself to earn respect and confidence from peers, sub-ordinates and superiors.
Comprehending the principles of personal branding will enable to gain visibility and recognition, forge constructive relationships and influence decision making.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through State Bank of India, a partner institute of EdX.
2-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Brand and Personal Brand –Similarity and Difference
- Personal Branding – Is It Absolutely Necessary…?
- Understanding one’s Uniqueness for Personal Branding
- The Principles of Personal Branding
- Personal Branding Process – Build up a Brand
- Essential Skills for Personal Branding
- The Role of Persona in Personality Branding
- Considerations for Building one’s Personal Brand
- Communicating the Personal Brand
Leveraging Personal Branding for the Digital Age
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...