Managing Disruptive Change
This course helps you to get in the driver seat by teaching you a structured approach to respond to disruptive change through targeted actions:
Identify emerging disruptions early on
- Why do companies get disrupted in the first place?
- What are potential sources of disruption?
- What are disruption patterns that can be spotted?
Proactively manage disruptions to leverage them as an opportunity
- What are potential ways to handle disruptions?
- How strong is the disruption and what kind of impact might it have on my business?
- What are generalizable action patterns that I can transfer to other contexts?
We put special emphasis on the use of real-life case studies and tutorials to ensure practical relevance and help you prepare for actual situations. This course prepares you for a position at the interface of technology and management, going beyond the operational scope to take a more strategic perspective.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
No mandatory prerequisites but basic knowledge of business administration and math is beneficial.
Course delivery details
This course is offered through RWTH Aachen University, a partner institute of EdX.
6-8 hours per week
- Verified Track -$199
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- How to spot specific disruption patterns as well as potential sources of disruptions
- Ways to assess the degree of the respective disruptions in terms of stage, speed and impact
- The know-how to select appropriate counter initiatives drawing from a tool kit of potential actions, depending on the assessment of the disruption
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...