Introduction to Python and Programming for Data Science and Machine Learning
A gentle beginner introduction to the world of programming, using the Python programming language.
- No prior experience necessary.
- Teaches the Python programming language.
- Prepares you for data analysis and machine learning.
- Introduces good coding principles and tips.
- Where to go next, and how to keep learning.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
A modern web browser.
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Learn Ventures, a partner institute of EdX.
1-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$75
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- What "programming" actually is.
- Programmer mental models.
- Core elements of the Python programming language:
- Data Types
- Control Flow (Ifs and Loops)
- Packages and libraries
- Core programmer tools:
- Jupyter notebooks
- Editor Features
- Syntax Highlighting
- Where to go for help.
- How to keep learning beyond this course.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...