Introduction to Online Education & Course Planning
The introduction to online education and course planning course is critical to offering and teaching a successful online course or program. Having a solid understanding of online education and learning styles including key principles and teaching strategies of online education and important lesson planning steps will get your course started in the right direction. This course covers topics such as:
- Growth of online education factors
- Quality of online education research
- Various modes of online courses
- Learning objectives for online education
Build your fundamentals in online learning through this introduction to online education and course planning course.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through The University of Wisconsin-Madison, a partner institute of EdX.
4-6 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Explain the fundamental differences between online and face-to-face education.
- Describe the factors driving the growth of online education.
- Summarize the research findings on the quality of online education.
- Identify different models of online courses.
- Create learning objectives for courses, units, and activities.
- Distinguish between learning objectives and activity descriptions.
- Distinguish between performance and knowledge objectives.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...