Deliver No-Code/Low-Code Products that Delight Customers and Stakeholders – Product Development and Management Skills
This course describes how training professionals can use product development and management concepts to build training programs for citizen developers. In essence, trainers will practice the same skills that they will instruct citizen developers to use.
Product development and management skills are critical in helping citizen developers build no-code/low-code applications that align with an organization’s strategic goals. To be successful, citizen developers need to make the mental shift from building apps for personal use to building apps for others in the enterprise to use. Thus, citizen developers need to understand what people need from the app and how to build a good user experience into the no-code/low-code applications.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Module One - What is Product Design and Management?
- Module Two - The Product Lifecycle
- Module Three - The Product Innovation Process
- Module Four - Product Development Tools for Citizen Developers
- Module Five - Portfolio Management
- Module One - Aligning Citizen Development with the Organization's Strategic Goals
- Module Two - User Experience in Building Citizen-Developed Apps
- Module Three - Piloting the Citizen-Developed Apps
- Module Four - Internal Marketing of Citizen-Developed Apps
- Module Five - Deployment and Maintenance of Citizen-Developed Apps
- Module One - Building the Citizen Developer Product Design and Management Course – Analysis
- Module Two - Building the Citizen Developer Product Design and Management Course – Design
- Module Three - Building the Citizen Developer Product Design and Management Course – Development
- Module Four - Building the Citizen Developer Product Design and Management Course – Implementation
- Module Five - Building the Citizen Developer Product Design and Management Course – Evaluation
- Module One - Training Products Innovation Process
- Module Two - The Management of Training Products
- Module Three - The Training Products Lifecycle
- Module Four - Jobs-To-Be-Done Theory and the Marketing of Training Products
- Module Five - Training Products Portfolio Management
Course delivery details
This course is offered through The University of Maryland, College Park, a partner institute of EdX.
2-3 hours per week
- Verified Track -$199
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Trainers will teach citizen developers to document technical specifications for the no-code/low-code applications.
- Trainers will teach citizen developers to conduct customer market research to understand who will use the apps and how they will use them.
- Trainers will teach citizen developers how to utilize user experience best practices in designing the no-code/low-code applications.
- Trainers will teach citizen developers how to use customer education concepts to train customers to gain the most value from citizen-developed applications.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...