Customer Centric Marketing for Entrepreneurs
It is not uncommon for students, executives and business owners to feel overwhelmed by the myriad of marketing solutions available today. How do you decide if social media, direct sales or perhaps event marketing is right for your business? This course helps you understand how to build a brand and reach your potential and current customers in the most effective and efficient manner.
The landscape for marketing (identifying and seizing opportunities for market growth) has changed dramatically over the past decade, making marketing decisions more confusing than ever before. Understanding how to quickly identify true customer needs and then apply the learnings to identify the right marketing approach for your company is critical if you are looking to launch and/or grow a business.
In this unique entrepreneurial marketing course, you will gain practical experience by learning how to design a customer-centric marketing campaign for your own business or for an organization that needs marketing support.
We will teach you how to better understand your customers’ needs and use this knowledge to develop and launch a marketing campaign that engages consumers and creates traction using the right marketing channels. Your campaign might be an integrated social media program, an event-driven workshop, a sales outreach initiative or something entirely different.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Babson College, a partner institute of EdX.
4-6 hours per week
- Verified Track -$149
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- How to use customer discovery tools to identify market needs, problems and opportunities
- Create customer profiles and personas that help you identify the right marketing channels to reach your customers
- Respond to evolving customer needs using personal, digital, social and mobile spheres
- Develop content and messaging that directly addresses consumer needs and drives brand excitement
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs), metrics and milestones to measure the success of your campaign
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...