This College Algebra course will cover fundamental concepts of algebra required to interpret a variety of functions and equations. Topics within this course include: linear, quadratic, polynomial, rational, exponential, inverse functions and their graphs, linear inequalities, and linear systems of equations. Students who successfully complete this course will demonstrate increased ability in problem-solving and logical thinking.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Compute with and categorize Real numbers
- Solve and apply equations and inequalities
- Analyze and use graphs and functions
- Solve systems of equations and inequalities
- Compute with and factor polynomials and polynomial functions
- Compute with rational expressions and solve rational equations
- Compute with and simplify radicals, roots, and complex numbers
- Solve and graph quadratic functions
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Doane University, a partner institute of EdX.
8-12 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...