AP® Macroeconomics: Challenging Concepts
Learn the most difficult concepts in the AP® Macroeconomics course, roughly 60% of the AP exam material, from top AP instructors.
Each module will cover one of the most demanding concepts in the AP® Macroeconomics course (based on College Board data from 2011–2013 Advanced Placement® exams).
These tricky topics are broken into bite-sized pieces—with short instructional videos, interactive graphs, and practice problems written by many of the same people who write and grade your AP® Macroeconomics exam.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Basic understanding of macroeconomic terms and concepts.
- Nominal & Real Values
- Classical & Keynesian Models
- Aggregate Demand
- Aggregate Supply
- Short-Run Macroeconomic Equilibrium
- Moving to Long-Run Equilibrium
- Economic Growth 8. Fiscal Policy
- Money & the Money Market
- Money Creation
- Monetary Policy
- Loanable Funds
- Phillips Curve
- Foreign Exchange Markets
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Davidson Next, a partner institute of EdX.
2-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$49
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Mastery of 14 challenging concepts from the AP® Macroeconomics curriculum
- Build confidence in the material as you learn key concepts from experienced AP® Macroeconomics teachers
- Build graphical intuition through interactive graphing
- Practice for your exam with graded exam-style questions (with automated assessment, explanations and sample answers)
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...