Marketing AutomationProject Management Experts, LLC
All available course dates
This course is designed to help learners develop a solid understanding of the basic concepts and techniques that they will encounter as practitioners in the marketing automation field. Module 1 explores the buying cycle and purchase funnel, along with measuring content strategies and calculating the value of customers, followers, likes, and mobile loyalists. Module 2 introduces the single customer view as it relates to cultivating leads and covers customer relationship management and email marketing, with emphasis on multi-touch campaigns and lead scoring. It also discusses loyalty programs and methods for measuring their effectiveness. Finally, learners will combine this knowledge with business concepts in order to better inform marketing decisions for their firm.
- Define marketing automation and explain its value
- Define key terms used in marketing automation
- Explain the key components of marketing automation
- Define the buying cycle and the online marketing funnel
- Explain the aspects of prospect intent in a buying cycle (AIDA)
- Identify the key considerations in developing a content strategy
- Name the major marketing channels
- Define and explain what customer value is
- Define and discuss the advantages of a single customer view
- Describe the functions of a CRM system and an email marketing system
- Discuss the types of data that are useful in lead capture
- Explain the use of dynamic content
- Explain the use of explicit and implicit data in lead nurturing
- Articulate the value of lead scoring
- Define strategies for building customer loyalty
- Describe different methods of marketing automation measurement and control
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.35 CEUs / 3 PDUs / 3.5 HRCIs / 3.5 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Over 300 instructor-led and online course offerings in project management, leadership, and business management
Courses taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of project management and agile certifications
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...